Would you like your child to try a new sport? Then give Half Backs a go!
Trying is free and doesn't take much time. Book a Free Trial and let your child play rugby themed games in one of the most beautiful parks in South West London!
Already registered for one of our packages?
Please make sure you book onto the session you wish to attend so we can accommodate for numbers.
Improve your child’s development; develop their key motor skills and physical and social development through teamwork and the core values of rugby union. By signing up to one of our classes your child will receive excellent coaching from RFU qualified coaches and experienced teachers.
Our youngest age group ranges from 2 years old to 3 years old. This groups concentrates on motor skills and understanding instruction.
Our middle group is aged between 3 years to 6 years old. At this age group we focus on continued motor skills improvement, more complicated instruction and real rugby focused games.
- Positive environment
- Experience winning & losing
- Trying your best every session
- Encouragement from parents and coaches
- Push themselves to perform better
- Increase agility, balance & coordination
- Increase motorskills
- Encourages empathy and friendship
- Learn to respect themselves and others
- Being part of a team, focus on teamwork
- Rugby & multi skill games
- Focus on fun and safe activities
- Running around in one of the most beautiful parks in West London, with friends and family