Read the bio's from our ambassadors below and get to know them better!
We are proud to announce our first ambassador, Freya Aucken. Freya is our youngest ambassador & has been playing rugby since the age of 7. Freya would like to encourage and support children to play sports.
He has competed and represented his country of birth at the international level for 18 years. Rugby has changed his life and quite simply without rugby he wouldn't be the man he is today.
Our next ambassador has achieved an incredible amount during her rugby career. As Ireland's most capped female player and grand slam winner, Lynne doesn't need much further introduction.
We are excited to announce our next ambassador, Zainab Alema (aka Zee). Zee is a Hijabi rugby player, a NICU nurse, founder of Studs in the Mud and mother of three children. Is there anything she can't do!
You have probably seen him on television during international rugby matches as one of the referees. He won World Rugby Referee of the Year in 2019. Next to being a professional referee, he is a barrister and a local father of two rugby loving children.
- Positive environment
- Experience winning & losing
- Trying your best every session
- Encouragement from parents and coaches
- Push themselves to perform better
- Increase agility, balance & coordination
- Increase motorskills
- Encourages empathy and friendship
- Learn to respect themselves and others
- Being part of a team, focus on teamwork
- Rugby & multi skill games
- Focus on fun and safe activities
- Running around in one of the most beautiful parks in West London, with friends and family